Prague, Czech Republic, July 1-3, 2013
The goal of the conference is to promote the exchange of ideas among economists conducting quantitative analysis for policy and decision-making in the public and private sector. The conference will cover all areas of applied modeling in economics.
Deadline for submissions: December 15, 2012
Baku, Republic of Azerbaijan, September 5-6, 2013
The conference serves as a forum for researchers interested in the issues Energy, Trade, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development, especially in the ECO countries (Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Republic of Azerbaijan, Islamic Republic of Iran, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Tajikistan, Republic of Turkey, Turkmenistan, and Republic of Uzbekistan).
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2013
EcoMod Modeling School
The EcoMod Modeling School Europe program will offer 9 simultaneous and intensive five-day courses in Brussels on July 8-12, 2013.
- Practical General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Advanced Techniques in General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Financial General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Dynamic Monetary and Financial General Equilibrium Modeling
- Overlapping Generation General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Introduction to Macroeconometric Modeling using EViews
- Macroeconometric Modeling using TROLL
- Modeling for Public Finance Issues
- Global VAR modeling using the GVAR Toolbox 1.0 (July 8-10, 2013)