Boston, United States, July 15-17, 2015
The goal of the conference is to promote the exchange of ideas among economists conducting quantitative analysis for policy and decision-making in the public and private sector. The conference will cover all areas of applied modeling in economics.
Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2015
EcoMod Modeling School
The EcoMod Modeling School Europe program will offer 8 simultaneous and intensive five-day courses in Prague, Czech Republic starting on June 29, 2015.
- Practical General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Advanced Techniques in CGE Modeling with GAMS
- Energy and Environmental CGE Modeling with GAMS
- Overlapping Generation General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Modeling Step-by-Step
- Quantitative Methods for Fiscal and Budgetary Policies
- Macroeconometric Modeling using EViews
- Global VAR Modeling using the GVAR Toolbox 2.0