Bali, Indonesia, July 16-18, 2014
The goal of the conference is to promote the exchange of ideas among economists conducting quantitative analysis for policy and decision-making in the public and private sector. The conference will cover all areas of applied modeling in economics.
Deadline for submissions: January 31, 2014
Baku, Azerbaijan, October 1-3, 2014
The conference serves as a forum for researchers interested in the issues Energy, Trade, Agriculture, Infrastructure, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development, especially in the ECO countries.
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2014
EcoMod Modeling School
The EcoMod Modeling School Europe program will offer 5 simultaneous and intensive five-day courses in Prague, Czech Republic on July 7-11, 2014.
- Practical General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Advanced Techniques in General Equilibrium Modeling with GAMS
- Environmental CGE Modeling with GAMS
- Macroeconometric Modeling with EViews
- Quantitative Methods for Fiscal and Budgetary Policies
The EcoMod Modeling School Asia program will offer a new intensive course in Bali, Indonesia on July 14 – 16, 2014: Quantitative Methods for Fiscal and Budgetary Policies.